I once featured this bracelet I made out of cello-tape in my first blog post and I got a request after my last post on the lace bib necklace, to make more stuff out of regular materials lying around the house.
So here is a fail-proof method you can use to create a cuff bracelet out of cello-tape.
What You’ll Need
- Fabric Strips
1. Take an old cello-tape that is nearly finished
2. Cut a strip/ strips of fabric
3. Fold at one end
4. Glue to the inside of the cello-tape. Ensure that folded end is on the left side.
5. Fold over cello-tape ensuring that the ripped end of the fabric is covered by the folded end.
6. Wrap cello-tape till you have only a little portion to cover.
7. Fold the other end of the fabric.
And that’s all!! You have a nice cuff bracelet. You can embellish it with flowers, pearls or stones as I did in the photo.
If your wrist is small like mine, create another one from either a bangle or smaller cello-tape to keep the bigger cuff from falling off your hands.
If you liked this tutorial, please SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW by clicking the buttons below.
Also, let me know what you think by leaving your comment.
You may also leave a DIY request in the comment box!
Till next time!!